* Full Name
Please type in your first and last name.
* Phone Number
Please provide the best phone number where we can reach you.
Please type in your home address.
1234 Yellow Street
Oakland, CA 94612
Emergency Contact Information
1. If you are a new student, please write the name and contact information for your emergency contact.
2. If you are a returning student and your emergency contact information has not changed, please skip this section.
George Clooney - Spouse
6347 Blue Street,
Oakland, CA 945612
Please read Stagebridge's Enrollment Policy and check that you have read, understand and agree at the bottom.
Stagebridge is committed to:
*Providing the highest possible level of instruction with outstanding professional artists.
*Offering reasonable fees and payment plans that take into account our students’ financial situations.
*Continuing to expand our programs and class offerings according to the needs and interests of our student population.
1. Prospective students are encouraged to visit any class during the first week of instruction. Please note that some classes fill before the session begins.
2. Each class must have a minimum number of students enrolled (10 for most classes) in order for that course to be offered. If a course is under-enrolled at the end of the first week, the class may be cancelled or shortened. In the event of cancellation, students will be refunded their tuition, or they can choose to apply that tuition to a different course.
3. Maximum class size will be at Instructor’s discretion. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. You are still welcome to visit any first class to check it out.
4. Stagebridge is able to offer a limited number of full and partial scholarships or work-studies. Students seeking scholarships or work-studies should fill out the scholarship form, available in the Stagebridge office or online. Scholarship applications are due no later than two weeks before classes begin. The staff will review each form and applicants will be notified of your scholarship status no later than one week before the start of classes. Our scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
5. Refund Policy: If you decide to drop a course, you may request a refund or credit ONLY if you notify us by the end of the first week. Any credit must be used by the following class session (Fall credits must be used by Winter, Winter by Spring, and Spring by Fall). Special circumstances that require a student to leave a course after the second week will be considered individually. If Stagebridge cancels a class AFTER the second week, students may request a refund, apply their payment to another class, or request a credit toward a future class (see information about credits above). In addition, we are unable to pro-rate class tuition. This is to ensure that we maintain our enrollment minimums and are able to pay our instructors fairly for their time and talent.
6. Deposit Policy: Deposits are required to reserve your seat in a class. You can choose to either pay your full tuition within a week of registration OR make a deposit of $75. If you are unable to make the required deposit and wish to discuss a payment plan, please contact Lily at
or call 510-444-4755 x122.
7. Credit Card Processing Fee: There is a 2.7% processing fee for all credit card transactions taken in person. There is a 2.9% +$0.30 processing fee for all credit card transactions online and over the phone.
8. Registration Confirmation: Your registration is not confirmed unless you have received an email receipt or registered in person. We may not honor registrations left as phone messages or made in advance of open registration. To check your registration, contact us at
or call 510-444-4755.
9. Showcases: Showcases are scheduled at the discretion of Stagebridge, pending space and time availability. We will do our best to notify students at the beginning of their class if and when a showcase is scheduled. All classes have the opportunity for an in-class showcase but are not guaranteed a showcase at an off-site venue.
10. Waitlists: If you would like to sign up for a class that is full, please contact us to be placed on a waiting list. You can also add your name to a waiting list if you register online. If you’re on a waiting list, you can come to class on the first day and we’ll let you know before the beginning of the second week if there is room in the class.
11. Discounts: We offer a 5% discount for individuals and households signing up for 3 or more classes. Some classes are not eligible for discounts. Discounts are not transferable. Please check with a staff member if you are unsure.
12. Class Costs: Our basic cost for classes is approximately $225 for a session. Costs might be lower in the case of shorter classes, and might be higher in the case of new classes, classes with more than one instructor, classes that meet more than once per week, last longer than 2 hours, or classes that meet off site and/or culminate in a public performance. We do our best to make our classes accessible and affordable. If you have concerns about class affordability, please contact our office about a scholarship or payment plan.
13. Liability: Stagebridge is not liable for any injury incurred during class time, performances, or related activities. By signing that you have read our enrollment policy, you release Stagebridge from any liability in the case of injury or other harm incurred during class time, performances, or related activities.
I have read, understand, and agree to Stagebridge's enrollment policy.
Media Release Form
I, the undersigned, do hereby grant permission to Stagebridge to post my story, photo, or other item, herein after referred to as “Materials,” I submit to and for Stagebridge’s website, newsletters, Facebook account, and any and all published materials. I hereby release you, your representative, employees, managers, members, officers, parent companies, subsidiaries, and directors, from all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with any use of said “Materials,” including, without limitation, all claims for invasion of privacy, infringement of my right of publicity, defamation and any other personal and/or property rights. I acknowledge and agree that no sums whatsoever will be due to me as a result of the use and/or exploitation of the “Materials” or any rights therein.
I agree to allow Stagebridge to take or use my photo per the terms above.
Please do not take or use my photo.
Leave a comment.
Please leave any comments, questions, or anything else you want us to know below. If you would like a response, please indicate in your message.
Thank you for registering at Stagebridge! You will personally receive a confirmation email from Lily within 1-3 business days. Contact Lily at
[email protected] if you do not receive a confirmation within three business days of registering.
Please remember to submit your $75.00 deposit or full payment to Stagebridge as soon as possible.
You can stop by the office Monday – Thursday 9:30-4:30pm, to make a payment, or you can mail a check to: Stagebridge 2501 Harrison St. Oakland, CA 94612. We are also happy to send an invoice so that you can pay online with a PayPal account.
Note: There is a 2.9% +$0.30 processing fee for all credit card transactions online. There is a 2.7% processing fee for all credit card transactions taken in-person.
If you decide to drop a class, you are eligible for a full credit or refund if
you notify our office before the end of the first week of classes. Because our classes often fill up, we ask that you please let us know as soon as possible if you decide not to take a class.
We look forward to welcoming you soon! Most classes begin the week of September 23, 2019 all the way through December 6, 2019.