Performing Arts Camp for Older Adults
Our next Performing Arts Camp will take place July 10-14, 2017, and registration begins on May 1. Our Spring Classes meet from April 3-June 16, 2017. If you are interested in sitting in on one of our classes, or would like more information, give us a call at 510-444-4755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the last 10 years, we've offered a full week of some of our most-loved regular session classes together with brand new courses available only during summer camp! When you register for summer camp, you get the following:
- Either a full day including 3 ninety minute-long classes OR
- One or two sessions including a week of classes.
- Complimentary breakfast, coffee, and snacks
- Stagebridge CAMP t-shirt
- A chance to work with some of the best performers in the Bay Area
- A full week of learning, laughing, and collaborating with a great community of continuing and brand new Stagebridge students
- An opportunity to try something new in a supportive environment.
Here are a few highlights from satisfied participants of previous Performing Arts Camps:
- Learning and stretching my brain
- Meeting people who are going through similar life experiences
- The variety of class options and excellent teachers
- Fabulous instruction and meeting and working with a great group of people
If you're interested in Summer Camp or our other programs, please join our mailing list to make sure you get regular updates.