Please type in your home address.
1234 Yellow Street
Oakland, CA 94612
Emergency Contact Information
1. If you are a new student, please write the name and contact information for your emergency contact.
2. If you are a returning student and your emergency contact information has not changed, please skip this section.
George Clooney - Spouse
6347 Blue Street,
Oakland, CA 945612
Enrollment Policy - Please read Stagebridge's Enrollment Policy and check that you have read, understand and agree at the end.
Stagebridge is committed to:
*Providing the highest possible level of instruction with outstanding professional artists.
*Offering reasonable fees and payment plans that take into account our students’ financial situations.
*Continuing to expand our programs and class offerings according to the needs and interests of our student population.
1. Prospective students are encouraged to visit any class during the first week of instruction. Please note that some classes fill before the session begins.
2. Each class must have a minimum number of students enrolled (10 for most classes) in order for that course to be offered. If a course is under-enrolled at the end of the first week, the class may be cancelled or shortened. In the event of cancellation, students will be refunded their tuition, or they can choose to apply that tuition to a different course.
3. Maximum class size will be at Instructor’s discretion. Registration is on a first come, first served basis. You are still welcome to visit any first class to check it out.
4. Stagebridge is able to offer a limited number of full and partial scholarships or work-studies. Students seeking scholarships or work-studies should fill out the scholarship form available in the Stagebridge office or online. Scholarship forms should be turned in no later than the Friday before class begins. The staff will review each form and applicants will be notified if they are awarded a scholarship or work-study by the beginning of the second week of class. Our scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis.
5. REFUND POLICY: If you decide to drop a course, you may request a refund or credit ONLY if you notify us by the end of the first week. Any credit must be used by the following class session (Fall credits must be used by Winter, Winter by Spring, and Spring by Fall). Special circumstances that require a student to leave a course after the second week will be considered individually. If Stagebridge cancels a class AFTER the second week, students may request a refund, apply their payment to another class, or request a credit toward a future class (see information about credits above). In addition, we are unable to pro-rate class tuition. This is to ensure that we maintain our enrollment minimums and are able to pay our instructors fairly for their time and talent.
6. DEPOSIT POLICY: Deposits are required to reserve your seat in a class. You can choose to either pay your full tuition within a week of registration OR make a deposit of $75. If you are unable to make the required deposit and wish to discuss a payment plan, please contact us at
or call 510-444-4755.
7. CREDIT CARD PROCESSING FEE: There is a 2.7% processing fee for all credit card transactions taken in person. There is a 2.9% +$0.30 processing fee for all credit card transactions online and over the phone.
8. REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION: Your registration is not confirmed unless you have received an email receipt or registered in person. We may not honor registrations left as phone messages or made in advance of open registration. To check your registration, contact us at
or call 510-444-4755.
9. SHOWCASES: Showcases are scheduled at the discretion of Stagebridge, pending space and time availability. We will do our best to notify students at the beginning of their class if and when a showcase is scheduled. All classes have the opportunity for an in-class showcase, but are not guaranteed a showcase at an off-site venue.
10. WAITLISTS: If you would like to sign up for a class that is full, please contact us to be placed on a waiting list. You can also add your name to a waiting list if you register online. If you’re on a waiting list, you can come to class on the first day and we’ll let you know before the beginning of the second week if there is room in the class.
11. DISCOUNTS: We offer a 5% discount for individuals and households signing up for 3 or more classes. Discounts are not transferable.
12. CLASS COSTS: Our basic cost for classes is $225 for a session. Costs might be lower in the case of shorter classes, and might be higher in the case of new classes, classes with more than one instructor, classes that meet more than once per week, last longer than 2 hours, or classes that meet off site and/or culminate in a public performance. We do our best to make our classes accessible and affordable. If you have concerns about class affordability, please contact our office about a scholarship or payment plan.
13. LIABILITY: Stagebridge is not liable for any injury incurred during class time, performances, or related activities. By signing that you have read our enrollment policy, you release Stagebridge from any liability in the case of injury or other harm incurred during class time, performances, or related activities.
I have read, understand, and agree to Stagebridge's enrollment policy.
Media Release Form
I, the undersigned, do hereby grant permission to Stagebridge to post my story, photo, or other item, herein after referred to as “Materials,” I submit to and for Stagebridge’s website, newsletters, Facebook account, and any and all published materials. I hereby release you, your representative, employees, managers, members, officers, parent companies, subsidiaries, and directors, from all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with any use of said “Materials,” including, without limitation, all claims for invasion of privacy, infringement of my right of publicity, defamation and any other personal and/or property rights. I acknowledge and agree that no sums whatsoever will be due to me as a result of the use and/or exploitation of the “Materials” or any rights therein.
I agree to allow Stagebridge to take or use my photo per the terms above.
Please do not take or use my photo.
Select the class(es) you want to register for below:
To reach class descriptions, please visit our Classes page for more information: www.stagebridge.org/spring-2019-register-pay-online
The following classes are FULL:
Monday Singing with Scrumbly, Mondays, 10-12pm, $225
Tuesday Singing with Scrumbly, Tuesdays, 10-12pm, $225
Thursday Singing with Scrumbly, Thursdays, 10-12pm, $225
Scene Study with Charley Robinson, Tuesdays, 10-12pm, $225
Playwriting with Anthony Clarvoe, Mondays, 12:30-3:30pm, $275
Art of Storytelling with Jeanne Haynes, Fridays, 10-12pm, $225
Please inquire within about joining a class waitlist. Our phone number is 510-444-4755.
Viewpoints with Bruce Bierman, Mondays, 10-12pm, $225
Storytelling: Bring History Alive with Olga Loya, Mondays, 10-12pm, $202.50
Introduction to Tap with Lucia Fanelli, Mondays beginning May 6-June 10, (5-weeks only!), 1-2pm, $108
Musical Theatre with Ellen Robinson and Bruce Bierman, Mondays, 1-3pm, $275 (Open to continuing Winter 2019 students only.)
Beginning-Intermediate Playback with Martin Holtz, Mondays, 2-4pm, $225
Joy of Dance with Bruce Bierman, Tuesdays, 10-12pm, $225
Staged Reading with Ely Orquiza, Tuesdays, 12:30-2:30pm, $202.50 *1 SPOT LEFT
Intermediate Tap with Sam Weber (1.5 hour classes), Tuesdays, 1:30pm - 3pm, $200
Intermediate Tap with Sam Weber (1 hour classes), Tuesdays, 3-4pm, $150
The Harmony Ensemble with Ellen Robinson, Tuesdays, 3:15pm - 4:45pm, $200
Advanced Playback with Martin Holtz, Tuesdays, 3:20pm - 5:20pm, $225
Improv Games & Skills (Beginning) with Shara Tonn, Wednesdays, 10-11:30am, $200
Improvisational Theater-Storytelling (Intermediate Level) with Yael Schy, Wednesdays, 10-12pm, $225
Writing Full-Length Plays with Anthony Clarvoe, Wednesdays, 10-1pm, $275
Clowning for Beginners with Shara Tonn, Wednesdays, 12-2pm, $202.50
Intro to Improvised Singing with Yael Schy + David Norfleet, Wednesdays, 1-3pm, $275
Intro to Stand-Up Comedy with Yael Schy, Wednesdays, 3:30-5:00pm, $180
Acting Shakespeare: “The Merry Wives of Windsor” with Trish Tillman, Thursdays, 9:30am - 11:30am, $225
Fundamentals of Acting I with Ely Orquiza, Thursdays, 10-12pm, $225
Performance Workshop with Ely Orquiza, Thursdays, 12:00pm – 3:00pm, $275
Hip-Hop Dance Demystified with Judith Kajiwara (5-weeks only, April 12-May 10), Fridays, $108
Never Too Late with Joanne Grimm & Scrumbly, Fridays, 1-3pm, $225
WAITLIST for a class
Leave a comment.
Please leave any comments, questions, or anything else you want us to know below. If you would like a response, please indicate in your message.