City, State, and Zip
Are you a new or returning student?
Tell us a bit about why you're requesting this scholarship, and why you're interested in taking classes at Stagebridge.
Scholarship Amount Requested
Please select your preferred scholarship amount. Please note that we may not be able to offer the full scholarship requested. The percentages represent the amount of scholarship provided, not the amount you will pay.
75% of tuition
50% of tuition
25% of tuition
Would you like to be considered for Work-Study?
If you would like to apply for work study, please fill out the fields below. If you would like to apply for a scholarship only, please skip ahead and submit this form. Work-Study is between a 5-20 hour commitment total, depending on the amount requested.
I'm willing to help out, but I can't make the full time commitment
Do you have any administrative skills such as copy-editing? Please describe below.
Do you have any experience with graphic design, especially Microsoft Publisher? Please describe below.
Are you comfortable cold-calling potential outreach opportunities such as Senior Centers to tell them more about what we do at Stagebridge?
I have read and understand the Stagebridge Enrollment Policy.
Stagebridge is committed to:
Providing the highest possible level of instruction with outstanding professional artists;
Offering reasonable fees and payment plans that take into account our students’ financial situations;
Continuing to expand our programs and class offerings according to the needs and interests of our student population.
1. Prospective students are encouraged to visit any class during the first week of instruction, except audition-only classes. Please note that some classes fill before the session begins.
2. Each class must have a minimum number of students enrolled (10 for most classes) in order for that course to be offered. If a course is under-enrolled at the end of the first week, the class may be cancelled or shortened. In the event of cancellation, students will be refunded their tuition, or they can choose to apply that tuition to a different course.
3. Maximum class size will be at Instructor’s discretion. Registration is on a first come, first served ba-sis. You are still welcome to visit any first class to check it out.
4. Stagebridge is able to offer a limited number of partial scholarships in exchange for volunteer ser-vice. Students seeking scholarships should fill out the scholarship form available in the Stagebridge of-fice. Scholarship forms should be turned in no later than the Friday before class begins. The staff will re-view each form and Scholarship applicants will be notified if they are awarded a scholarship by the begin-ning of the second week of class. Scholarship students must demonstrate clear financial need to qualify.
5. REFUND POLICY: If you decide to drop a course, you may request a refund or credit ONLY if you notify us by the end of the first week. Any credit must be used by the following class session (Fall credits must be used by Winter, Winter by Spring, and Spring by Fall). Special circumstances that re-quire a student to leave a course after the second week will be considered individually. If Stagebridge cancels a class AFTER the second week, students may request a refund, apply their payment to another class, or request a credit toward a future class (see information about credits above). In addition, we are unable to pro-rate class tuition. This is to ensure that we maintain our enrollment minimums and are able to pay our teachers fairly for their time and talent.
6. DEPOSIT POLICY: Deposits are required to reserve your seat in a class. You can choose to either pay your full tuition within a week of registration OR make a deposit of $50. If you are unable to make the re-quired deposit and wish to discuss a payment plan, please contact us at 510-444-4755.
7. CREDIT CARD PROCESSING FEE: There is a 3% processing fee for all credit card transactions (online and in person).
8. REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION: Your registration is not confirmed unless you have received an email receipt or registered in person. We may not honor registrations left as phone messages or made in ad-vance of open registration. To check your registration, contact us at 510-444-4755.
9. SHOWCASES: Showcases are scheduled at the discretion of Stagebridge, pending space and time availability. We will do our best to notify students at the beginning of their class if and when a showcase is scheduled. All classes have the opportunity for an in-class showcase, but are not guaranteed a showcase at an off-site venue.
10. WAITLISTS: If you would like to sign up for a class that is full, please contact us to be placed on a waiting list. You can also add your name to a waiting list if you register online. If you’re on a waiting list, you can come to class on the first day and we’ll let you know before the beginning of the second week if there is room in the class.
11. DISCOUNTS: We offer a 5% discount for individuals and households signing up for 3 or more classes.
12. CLASS COSTS: Our basic costs for classes is $169 for a session. Costs might be lower in the case of shorter classes, and might be higher in the case of new classes, classes with more than one instructor, classes that meet more than once per week, last longer than 2 hours, or classes that meet off site and/or culminate in a public performance. We do our best to make our classes accessible and affordable. If you have concerns about class affordability, please contact our office about a scholarship or payment plan.
13. LIABILITY: Stagebridge is not liable for any injury incurred during class time, performances, or related activities. By signing that you have read our enrollment policy, you release Stagebridge from any liability in the case of injury or other harm incurred during class time, performances, or related activities.
Anything else you'd like us to know?