Winter 2019 Class Registration Information
**Registration is now OPEN! Continue scrolling down this page to learn how to register for Winter classes!**
The 10-week Winter Session will begin on:
Monday January 14, 2019 through Friday March 22, 2019
NOTE: No classes will be held on Monday, January 21st and Monday, February 18th in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day and Presidents’ Day.
Or click on the program ——>
We can't wait to welcome new and returning students to Stagebridge! We were so glad that so many of you joined us this Fall, and we hope to see you in the Winter. For those of you returning after a session off, welcome back, and for brand new students, welcome to your new favorite place! If you know which classes you'd like to take, make sure to sign up and pay sooner rather than later and reserve your spot. You will still have the option to switch classes through the first week. Please note that we cannot process any registrations before 10:00AM on November 28th. If you call us or email to register before registration opens, you risk losing your spot in class.
To stay updated, join our
Newsletter mailing list ——>
How to Register:
You can register online or in person starting 10:00AM on Wednesday November 28th
There are two ways to register online:
Option 1. Fill out and submit the Registration Form HERE (This link will go LIVE on Wednesday 11/28 at 10:00AM.)
1. Read and fill out/sign all of the required fields - including Emergency Contact Info, Enrollment Policy and Media Release Form.
2. Select your desired classes. Please note: classes that are full will not be listed. Please inquire to be on the waitlist with Lily at email@example.com or (510) 444-4755 x122.
3. Select your payment option: cash, credit, or check.
4. Submit any questions, comments, or concerns you have.
5. Hit submit, and you're finished! If you prefer to pay online, select that option and we'll send you an invoice via email.
6. You will receive an email confirmation of your registration within one week.
Option 2. "Shop" or add a class(es) to your cart which will lead you to the class registration form HERE. (This link will go LIVE on Wednesday 11/28 at 10:00AM.)
1. Peruse the classes we are offering on the pages labeled: "1. Monday" "2. Tuesday" "3. Wednesday" "4. Thursday" "5. Friday"
2. Select the class you want to register for.
3. Select your payment option in the drop down menu.
4. Click ADD TO CART to add your class to your shopping cart.
5. Once you are done "shopping" click on your shopping cart at the top right of the page.
6. Click CHECK OUT
7. Complete your registration form.
8. Complete the payment section. *Note: You will be prompted to pay via PayPal if you selected that payment option. Otherwise you will be prompted to fill out your billing info (no payment info).
9. Review your "order" and click PURCHASE
10. You will receive an email confirmation of your registration immediately via email.
To register in person, stop by the First Congregational Church of Oakland any time after 10:00AM on Wednesday 11/28. We'll have a table set up in the atrium from 10:00-11:00AM and will be able to take registrations, answer questions, and accept payments via cash, check and credit card. We strongly encourage students to pay with cash or check in order to avoid credit card fees! There is a 2.7% processing fee for all credit card transactions taken in-person and a 2.9% +$0.30 processing fee for all credit card transactions taken online and over the phone.
After 11:00AM, you may come upstairs to our office to sign up and pay for Winter classes. Our office is open Monday-Thursday 9:30am-4:30pm and Friday 9:30am-12:30pm.
We do not recommend phone registrations the first day. While we are happy to take registrations by phone, we will take sign-ups in the order in which they are received. Our first day is often very busy, and we honor in-person and online registrations at the time that they occur.
Frequently Asked Questions:
A little bit about the class schedule...
If a class you would like is full, please contact our office or indicate on the online form that you wish to be placed on the wait-list. Everyone is welcome to attend the first day of class, but please be advised that attending the first class does not guarantee a spot if you have not already registered. We encourage students to also attend other classes they are interested in the first week, especially if they are on wait-lists for other classes. You never know when you might find your new favorite class. Wait-lists often open up the first week of class, so don't lose hope!
We appreciate that our students continue to support Stagebridge by taking our classes and telling their friends! While we understand that class costs might seem high, please keep in mind that we keep our registration fees as low as possible while still ensuring that we compensate our instructors fairly and cover our staff time and other overhead expenses. We bet you won't find lower costs for equal quality anywhere else, and we want to keep it that way! Our classes are priced according to class time and length and number of instructors. Classes that have an enrollment smaller than 10 or have associated costs for equipment may have higher registration fees. If you have a concern about class costs, you are welcome to request a payment plan, or request a scholarship or work-study.
We have a limited number of full and partial scholarships and work-study opportunities, which are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis, pending Executive Director approval. Unfortunately, we are not always able to award scholarships to everyone who requests them. Some classes will not be eligible for full and/or partial scholarships. If you have any questions about our scholarship policies or process, please contact Lily at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 510-444-4755.